Friday, May 13, 2016

*beep bang crash*

Hullo!

Okay, so right now I am in a great state of consternation.
Somehow, all the pictures from my two main blogs were deleted.
I'm very frustrated and am trying to reupload some pictures that are still on my computer. 
I've tried recovering them, but I think that it was something with Google Photos that messed it up. I literally have no idea how to work Google Photos, Google+, etc.

So if you see like...all my posts gone, that's why.

I guess this is a good oppurtunity for me to start afresh, maybe spruce up the design a bit, and add some things.


ALSO- if any of you are interested in guest posting, I'd be honored to have you! You can post anything you like from crafts to photoshoots to photostories.

Thanks for reading. ;)

~Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's terrible! :( I hope you're able to recover your pictures!

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit of a bummer. :/
      Thanks, Clara!
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thank you for taking a time to leave a comment. : )
~Kathryn